💡 Hi, I’m Sai Ramachandran, a Certified AWS Solutions Architect based out of Mumbai. I have more than a decade and a half of experience building great software systems. Former employers and clients include names like Goldman Sachs, Pepsi Frito-Lays, ThermoFisher Scientific, and Cox Communications. Read on to see if my skills and capabilities are what you need for your business.
Find me online
📧 To email, click the button above
🔗 LinkedIn | GitHub
On Moogle (regularly) / Medium (Infrequently)
Cool Indie Projects I’m checking out
- Moogle.cc - a React Blog which allows users to post from their email inbox. Has support for custom domains, custom styles, emoji support, is SEO optimized, and is fully serverless
[Remake-Serverless](<https://github.com/saiorama/remake-serverless>): a serveless backend for
- FREDD (Front End Driven Development): a low code way to flatten the MVC and MVVC stack so that the Model emerges from the contents of the View. Further reading here.
- The Moogle Inbox: A domain level email inbox which allows users to send and receive emails sent to any email address on their domain. Like Mailinator (for your own domain)
- AWS Playground - a risk free, flat fee way to play with AWS without running up huge AWS bills
- ContentNodes: Twitter bot to consolidate topics of interest for easy discoverability
- A Kid’s Book (still unnamed) - I am writing a kid’s book which should be published in Q1 2022
- ToastMe - a place to post digital certificates, then share them on LinkedIn